In a ceremony in Kamuela, Hawaii Sunday, June 8, 2013, the Kona Soil and Water Conservation District announced that Greenwell Farms has been recognized as the 2013 Cooperator of the Year. Tom Greenwell and Greenwell Farms were recognized for their sustainable farming practices while developing a completely new 40 acre coffee farm above Konawaena School in Kealakekua Hawaii.
- Greenwell Farms and Big Island Bees Partner to Pollinate Social Media Streams
- Jennifer Greenwell Earns Licensed Q Grader Certification
- GREENWELL FARMS HONORED AS STATE’S TOP COFFEE
- USA Today Ranks Greenwell Farms Top 10 Best Food Factory Tour
- Greenwell Farms Captures Gold in Cream of the Crop People’s Choice