Greenwell Farms is in Kealakekua on the Big Island of Hawaii and is near the site where Captain James Cook met his fate on February 14, 1779. A White Obelisk Monument marks the spot just a few steps away from the shore of Kealakekua Bay. This land, though in Hawaii, was given to the United Kingdom and is officially a part of the UK. Captain Cook’s Monument is a popular Kayak and Hiking destination. Many Hikers and Kayakers stop at Greenwell Farms after their morning adventures to rest, relax, and enjoy our 100% Kona Coffee. I hope that you enjoy the photo. Mahalo.
- Greenwell Farms and Big Island Bees Partner to Pollinate Social Media Streams
- Jennifer Greenwell Earns Licensed Q Grader Certification
- GREENWELL FARMS HONORED AS STATE’S TOP COFFEE
- USA Today Ranks Greenwell Farms Top 10 Best Food Factory Tour
- Greenwell Farms Captures Gold in Cream of the Crop People’s Choice